While all Members shall
- Fill out all information on Member Application Form
- Sign the Member Application Form.
- Pay for the appropriate membership due
Regular Members are professionals who are actively conducting academic research relating to the research interests of AND.
Student Members are Students enrolled in programs at degree-granting institutions of higher education or those who have obtained their doctoral degree and are currently working in a postdoctoral training program. Student membership shall terminate at the end of the first membership year in which the Student is able to apply for another class of membership after completing or otherwise leaving the training program.
Affiliated Members are people and institutions who share the Corporation’s objectives and participates in its functions.
Membership fee for Regular and Individual Affiliated Members are $100 per year. Fee for Student Membership are $50 per year. Membership becomes effective for 365 days from the day of approval.
A. Regular Members are eligible to
- Participate annual meetings
- Compete for ISNBD organizers
- Participate with privilege, events organized or sponsored by AND
- Contribute to communications, publications sponsored by or affiliated with AND
- Receive funding from AND
- Sponsor new members and students for awards or fellowships
B. Students Members are eligible to attend annual meetings, compete for poster awards and travel assistance